Saturday, April 12, 2014

The Wit & Wisdom of Syd Barrett

 
1. 'I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am.'
2. 'I think it's good if a song has more than one meaning. Maybe that kind of song can reach far more people.'
 
 
3.'Have you seen the roses? There's a whole lot of colours.'
 
4. 'I'm full of dust and guitars.'
 
 
 
5.  I wasn't always this introverted.'
  
6. 'I wasn't always this introverted.'
 
 
 
7.'It's always been too slow for me. Playing. The pace of things. I'm a fast sprinter. The trouble was after playing in the group for a few months, I couldn't reach that point.'
 
8. 'I've just had an operation. But nothing too serious.'
 
 
 
9. 'I don't really read a lot. Maybe I should.'
 
10. 'Fairy-tales are nice.'
 

No comments:

Post a Comment