Monday, May 19, 2014

Vinyl Purchase # 12 Cate Le Bon - Mug Museum

 
Windows, Newcastle - 18th May 2014. About 15 quid. I've lost the receipt.
 
The second of the magnificent 3 I bought yesterday. I really doubted myself as I purchased this. My bank account was surely in deepest grief. I haven't been brave enough to check. I still had a week to go 'til payday. My hand was groaning, ok not literally, under the weight of two vinyl records I'd already gone out without the vaguest intention of buying, (so why in that case do I proceed like a sleepwalker to vinyl stores and stalls). Now I'm holding myself at ten past eleven the following evening from doing expressive, interpretive dance moves to an album that was surely never meant to be moved to except for vague swaying on the sofa. Open your heart to Cate Le Bon. She's nothing to do with Simon!

1 comment: