Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Songs Played on The Strawberry's Jukebox # 1


On the horns of a dilemma. Last night following some time at the Tuesday night Jazz Caff Jam on Pink Lane in Newcastle I fancied some songs and a last beer at Rosie's. Went there to discover the jukebox broken down altogether so went round the corner in a huff to the pub opposite St.James Park which has the same jukebox. It works, always, and you can download songs as you please something you haven't been able to do at Rosie's for four months. Fix it you good for nothings!!! Rosie's is my local but really. May have to change my end of the working day beer stop until it's done. In the meantime, here were my selections at The Strawberry:

1. Ride - Leave Them All Behind
2. Neil Young - My My, Hey, Hey
3. Television - See No Evil
4. The Byrds - So You You Want to Be a Rock'N'Roll Star
5. R.E.M. So Central Rain
6. The Velvet Underground - There She Goes Again
7. The Jungle Book - Bare Necessities
8. Love - Stephanie Says


No comments:

Post a Comment